8.13.2009

Trey and his Pug, Lola

For so long Trey and Lola really didn't have interest in one another.  Plus, being blind is hard on a pug and I don't think she ever really "saw" him.  However, Trey is ALL ABOUT LOLA. He loves her and I think he is just really curious about "this thing" who has fur, looks funny, is important to Mommy and Daddy, Who we constantly talk to "Lola do you need to go potty, Lola do you want to eat, Lola are you thirsty, Lola do you want a treat etc..." , who snorts and barks, etc...I won't be surprised if Trey's first word is Lola!  And look how sweet and kind Lola is with him. Now that the shock of her going blind is behind us, we often joke, "Too bad all it took was going blind for Lola to turn into a really well-behaved, civil dog"!  Seriously, laughing makes it a little easier to deal with.








So proud of Lola in the above picture. She is gentle and never once tried to jump up on him or the bouncy seat! You Go Girl!



No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones