2.20.2012

Caroline Elizabeth's Baptism


Caroline's baptism was held on Jan. 29 2012. She was 6 months. It was a lovely ceremony and the dress she wore was very sentimental. All my girl cousins, including myself and sister have worn this dress. Thanks to Grami for keeping it so clean and in beautiful shape. We hosted brunch at fun little brunch spot near our neighborhood.


2 Peter 1:5-7  For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self control; and to self control perserverance, and to perserverance, godliness; and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love.  I love the versus. I'm pretty sure i chose the same one for Trey's Baptism back in 09'. I need to check!













guest of honor taking a snooze

"the crew" minus 1. we missed hayes and aunt deena!

the happy couple :)

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones