| We went over to our good friend, Shalonda's house for pictures in January. I call her my friend now, as we have truly become friends and our husband's as well. The four of us hung out for our mutual friend, Jackie's wedding and we had a ball. I was worried at first as Shalonda's hubby Steven is a huge sports fan, and well Michael not so much. Michael and I tuned into the Superbowl game at the last quarter(basically so he could have some basic knowledge about what went down with people at work, small talk, clients), about 3 mintues left, right when that guy from the Giants scored the touchdown and yet everyone was sullen and bummed..???? We could not for the life of us figure out why the touchdown was BAD thing, so Steven kindly spent some time filling us in :)However, as we got to chatting apparently Steven loves HGTV as much as Michael and I so they got along just fine :) I digress. Anyhow, Shalonda snapped these. And while they are cute of Trey it was def. not his day to shine. It was HONEY"S!!! Shalonda captured some of the best photos of sweet Caroline and i was so excited! Trey was just stoked about the candy and the battery operated pink barbie car we said he could drive if he cooperated :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment