| My beautiful baby girl. 10 Months...if i could ask for one magic wish it would be TIME. I feel like your first 10months with us have flown by....not as leisurely as it was with Trey and for that I am sad. You my love are absolutely perfect and i praise God for allowing me to be your Mommy. You fill my heart with so much joy and happiness. Daddy and I watch you sleeping, playing or interacting with your brother and we just think, "how did we get so lucky?" You are silly, funny, and love to play. Your giggle makes me so happy and I could spend every minute of my day with you. You are cruising now and I know you are just chomping at the bit to walk...promise me you'll still want me to snuggle you and hold you when you are mobile. At this age you def. have separation anxiety.... and like new faces/people from afar..you flirt with a smile but if they get too close watch out the tears will come! You love to eat and are eating pretty much anything! You really love tofu, tuna, hummus and beans! We started you on a sippy cup with water and will transition you to milk in the sippy cup on your first birthday. you love the sippy cup and took to it right away! You are still a fantastic sleeper! you wake around 7 and patiently wait for us to come get you, you nap about 10:30-2:00, and then a catnap from 4:30-5:30 and down for the night at 7:00. You love other kids and enjoy playing with them. I can tell I'll need to teach you some boundaries as you are used to playing with brother and you two climb all over one another!!! You, sweet caroline, are the light of my life, my love cup...you fill me up. I love you a "bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck"......Mommy |
No comments:
Post a Comment