5.07.2012

Water Babies!

Just a random Sunday afternoon after my fun girls weekend! My heart is so full....they are both my heart.

Sweet Girl. LOVES. THE.WATER.

Smiling at Daddy....

Love the two photos. Trey takes such pride in his sister. He is really very caring and quite protective of Caroline.



Showing Honey how to splash!

"I help "hur" mommy"....



Being the dutiful big brother and making sure Caroline doesn't eat any grass!


Honey is so proud! This is her new pose and she is cruising everywhere! Checks out them legs...i want to cuddle her all the time!!!!



Love that tongue...deep in thought i'm sure :)

Making a move for something....i can tell she has her eye on a prize....I want to remember her little body like this..her rolls that will soon leave....


Checking out a leaf that her big brother trey tore off a plant.  I love how her toes and fingers always curl in.....



Caroline makes the funniest faces. This face above is an AUNT A face all over again. More and more she is starting to look like Aunt Ashley as a baby.  I need/want to  find some pics of Aunt A and compare side by side...but this face is def. an Aunt A face!!! Funny how genes play out.......

This girl is NOT afraid of gettin' dirty...


No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones