7.15.2012

Caroline's 1st Birthday: Part 2

Once I cancelled the party we needed something to do so we tried to catch rain! this worked for about 15minutes


Then we decided to leave the bottle out there and we could come back later and check on it.

Next we moved onto stickers on a paper bag. Nothing like wearing a bike helmet, attaching Christmas Pug stickers to a grocery bag in the middle of July :)



Hanging out!


Then we moved on to driving " baby" to the grocery store....

Love this picture of Honey...she is having a ball.




Don't worry I"ll save you baby!!! Caroline got this from our good friends Mabry + Hayes. She loves it!!! Has totally been attached to it since day one.


Then it was snack time! Trey sharing his banana with CEC Love them! I had a yogurt bar setup on cute white toddler picnic tables ( courtesy of WalMart) and they could put their own fruit toppings on. It was pretty cute.....


1 comment:

Casey Charles said...

Looks like they had a blast anyway! Love it!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones