7.16.2012

Caroline's Birthday: Part 3

Month 1-6 and Month 1-12 Instagram
I don't really have a snapshot of everything all setup bc once i cancelled i never really put everything together such as the yogurt bar etc..so i  have "snippets" of "stations" :)
LOVED these precious spoons for the yogurt bar + pigs in a blanket!
Drink station: milk in plastic containers (BPA Free of course :) and Drinks for the Mommas a mixture of pink champagne and limoncello!


Pigs in a blanket! Cups were going to be used for the yogurt bar as well.





This turned out to be one of my favorites! It is Caroline's Pictures Month to Month lined up! (courtesy of Walgreens)It was so much fun to see how much she has grown. I didn't have in a onesie each time but i used the same chair and pillows and you could still see the difference. I also had two pics in front. Her birth photo and her 1 week photo.

Month 1-6

Month 7-12

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones