8.29.2012

Caroline 13Months

I just snapped this pic this morning and I love it!!! At 13months Caroline is FUN + MIGHTY!!! Her nicknames are still "Honey" + "Carolina"(the spanish version for Caroline and its sounds so pretty and has really stuck...we all call her this) Caroline is walking more and more and getting her traction. Still not totally steady but she is working on it! Her little personality is really starting to  bloom and I love it. She is not quite as docile as she was a baby :) She is mighty, so strong, guess having an older brother helps! She is really a people person and loves playing with other kids. She is also making her presence known to us and her brother, sometimes taking her brothers toys and trying to run away with them...she so knows what she is doing :) We have started to have a few mild tantrums when not getting her way and she laughs when we firmly say, " NO" so yea, she has entered "toddler-dom" watch out! Brother is still numero uno and they love playing in his room together. One of the things I love most about her right now is how she walks: it is with such purpose, her right away sways back and forth and she waddles its adorable ( i need to videotape this), I love her laugh..it is music to my ears. She is a silly girl. She is happy, most of the time and always content to just  "be" as long as she is with me, daddy or brother. Right now she is really into putting things away, taking things out of a basket and putting them back in. Words she is saying : Mama, Dada, Bubba, apple sauce( uses this for all food/or when she is hungry:), Gaga, Up, Agua, All Done(when she is finished eating) and Baby. She understands way more than she talks and i have been really making a point to talk to her and point things out all day long. She loves her Baby. She naps from about 10:30-12:00 and 2:00-4:30 and eats a variety of foods, a really good eater! This fall we are doing a music class together with our pals allison + annabelle on monday mornings and a momma + me class at the little gym on tuesday mornings! I enjoy our one on one time so very much and I really make a point to have our "just us" time every single day. I love you so much my angel girl. You make our family smile and our hearts full of pure joy. I am so excited to see what this next year has in store for you...to see you grow and change. I love you a bushel and peck and hug around the neck. I love you more than you will ever understand. xoxo mommy
Entertaining herself while brother gets a haircut.
L.O.V.E. H.E.R.
Smiling for Mommy! Even after being in the car 8 hours, such a trooper!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones