8.25.2012

Seaside 2012: Beach Day

We actually rented a house in Watercolor. The primary reason is that they have the Watercolor Beach Club that serves food and drinks pool and beach side which is a nice perk, with or without children in tow! I was worried it would be "far" from Seaside, even though friends told me  it was really close. "Really close" isn't the right  term. More like "stop sign close" you basically cross over into Seaside from Watercolor on 30A via a stop sign. So it was the best of both worlds. Bikes everywhere which is so fun.


I had some serious sand sculptors on my hands.







My sweet girl was a trooper. I'm pretty sure the sand was bothersome for her as she is not yet a stable walker it made it hard for her to get  around and sand in the mouth and eyes is never fun but she pushed through like a rockstar. She is my total Rockstar.

Trey probably went back and forth for water at least 20 times.


Buried in sand. He loved it. Stayed here about 20 minutes just chillin'


I love how she looks at her "bubba"....



I am Caroline. Princess of the sand toys.


Sweet Pic of GaGa + Caroline


L.O.V.E.



Not a bad view. It was so nice to sit out here and see this.





The perk of Watercolor. Refreshing "adult bevrge" as trey calls it. Why yes, thank you!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones