11.28.2012

Thanksgiving in McKinney 2012

Duster's Man. My Man. Two of the manliest men you will ever meet. Not. Well, I speak for My Man, Except for the fact that they both didn't know how to carve a turkey.  Looks like they learned pretty quickly.
MM + Michael really like each other and have a good time together. What a blessing for Duster and I. They invited us and Gaga + Papa to stay at their new home in McKinney. I was glad my parents were able to come and we all had a great time!They bought it back in May and have spent sometime updating and remodeling...IT LOOKS AMAZING. And I'm drooling over Aunt A's Double Oven and her big.ass.straight.ass.closet. :) inside joke but funny. Thanks Aunt A  + Uncle MM for letting us "break in" your new home. It has certainly been kid proofed by the time we left.
Me + My love.
I love me a man in a peppermint apron. Especially knowing "my man" this is just funny.
Funny story. When Duster + I take photos together we immediately look at the pic and if either of us doesn't "approve" we delete. Its the Golden Rule of Sisterhood. So at first glance i thought the hair around my neck was my neck wrinkle...I was like we are not keeping this, look at the girth of the wrinkle on my neck...I'm getting old...bawbawbaw..then Duster says, "Alli, its your hair"...Ok. So now my eyes don't see 20/20 anymore hence...i'm still getting old. It was funny and I'm glad I have my Sister to keep these things in check for me. Thankful for Duster this Thanksgiving and always.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones