| At 16 Months my girl is still sweet as Honey! Words she says: bath, up, off, this,sticker,baby,shoe,bubba,momma,dada, hi, bye, uh-oh spagheti oh,Ash,papa, gaga,no, dog, please(pees) and thank you (tank you), sings e.i.e.i.o... Caroline's personality is pure fun! She is very personable and loves kids of all ages, especially babies. She loves this baby about 4months old at our park and is so sweet to her. Caroline is a flirt :) When we go to the grocery store she talks to everyone in every aisle smiling and batting her lashes at everyone we meet sweetly saying "hi'' as forcefully as she can and she laps it up when people respond to her! She easily shares and isn't too fussed when her brother unkindly yanks things out of her hand....She is strong and is able to keep with her brother and if she can't she will hurt herself trying...she tries to do everything he does! She loves brushing her teeth! She very attached to her mamma right now and I love it. I will miss it when she ventures off and doesn't need me as much anymore. She is growing into her own little person and is not afraid to let it be known that she doesn't like something. She is also standing her own ground with her brother as far as toys go and she is quite mischievous as she knows what toy is brother's "top toy of the day" and will sneak off with it and hide it knowing good and well he will be looking for it. Its pretty funny and I love that about her. Then I'll say "where is brothers batman car and she runs/waddles to where it is brings it me with this huge grin.......I can not being to articulate my love for this girl. She makes my heart burst with pride and love. God knew what he was doing when he Blessed me with Caroline. |
No comments:
Post a Comment