8.22.2012

Carmel 2012

We spent one afternoon in Carmel by the Sea. It was a quaint, charming town. Lots of shopping if thats what you wanted to do.

Michael has liked Blue Dog for as long as i have known him. He painted, yes he paints, he also does the best bubble letters I have seen..shh.. don't tell i'm spilling the beans. Anyway... on our 2nd or 3rd date he gave me a canvas painted blue dog that he painted. The dog had a rose in his mouth. He titled it a rose for alli. That painting sits on our desk and I see it every day.

All the stores/restuarants look like this different colors but the roofs are all like this. Really cute.
So we are not golfers. And maybe thats why we weren't too impressed with Pebble Beach. We did the 17 mile drive, but if one didn't have alot of time on their hands I would skip this!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones